How do I put this product on my hard disk or network?
If you know how to copy files from one place to another, this is a simple process:
- Create a folder on your hard drive or network where you will put the files.
- Open the media (CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, etc.) for this product in your file browser.
- There are two items you need to copy from this product into the folder you just created. They are:
You do not need to copy over any other files.
- The main HTML file
this is usually named "Start.htm" or "Begin.htm"
- The "data" folder
which contains all the support files for this product
- Once the files are finished copying, you may want to create a shortcut on your desktop. Click once on the main HTML file on your hard drive or network to select it, then:
You can copy this shortcut to anywhere on your computer (including your desktop).
- Windows: Right-click the main HTML file and select Create Shortcut.
- Mac: Select File > Make Alias.
- You can remove the product media from your computer and launch (or double-click) the main HTML file from your hard drive or network.
How do I remove this product from my computer or network?
This is as simple as deleting the folder containing the main HTML file and "data" folder. If you created shortcuts to the product, you will want to delete those as well.
Can I put this product on a web server?
This product is not supported when run from a web server.
Copyright ©2008 Omnipress. All rights reserved.